Friday 13 November 2009

You'll Make Me Work So We Can Work To Work It Out

Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Bublé

I am failing epically at keeping this blog updated. Apologies . . . though I'm sure I've lost a few readers with inconsistent posts.

Excitement around the corner. My nearest and dearest know what's up. But I can't quite announce the news yet. Though if you pay close attention, maybe you can figure it out? I'm in a countdown, you know. Less than 100 now.

In the meantime, my nephew Colby has started hockey lessons. Regular skating wasn't really working out for him. He's now enrolled at the Hong Kong Academy Of Ice Hockey, which is run by Vancouver native and former NHLer, Barry Beck [LA Kings, NY Rangers].

He's just in beginner lessons for now and it's only him and another little boy named Justin. Two of them to one instructor is pretty good. Halfway through his first lesson he came off the ice whining that it was hot. My sister had put him in jeans under his hockey gear. I don't know what she was thinking. Colby seems to like it though. I will nickname him CoHo and try to score an endorsement deal with Koho . . . Draft class of 2023?

I will see you soon . . .

No comments: