Thursday 25 September 2008

Don't Be Shy . . . Let's Cause A Scene Like Lovers Do On Silver Screens

Glamorous Indie Rock & Roll - The Killers

Not the most obvious song one would earmark as a favourite from The Killers' debut album, Hot Fuss . . . but I love this song for its bass line. And hearing this performed live was just ace [thank you Andy]. The folks that make Rock Band really need to get the rights for this song!!!

Not too sure there's a specific purpose to this post. I was just walking around Homeless today when the song shuffled on and that line up there just grabbed me. I am noticing increasingly that my life is governed by the songs and lyrics that fill my consciousness. I'm aware that this could be said for a lot of people but it seems especially true for me.

Random thought: black suit pants and brown leather shoes. No. Just no. Just don't do it.

No comments: