Sunday 10 February 2008

You're So Vain

You're So Vain - Carly Simon

Got this from Evo.

Apparently I am 78% obsessed with my looks. But I have to say that a lot of these are about preventative care, especially the skincare stuff . . . and I actually took this quiz based on whether I have these items or not - could you imagine using mousse and hairspray and gel at the same time? Eew. If you take a look at my current "I Have A Nasty Cold" face, I think you'd say that I am not vain at all! =]

Do You Use?
Hair
[o] straightener
[o] curling iron
[o] mousse
[o] hairspray
[ ] gel
[o] other sprays
[o] bobby pins
[o] round barrel brush[o] blowdryer
[o] mirror
[o] you have dyed you hair
[o] you have/had highlights

Total: 11


Eyes
[o] black eyeliner
[o] other color eyeliner
[o] eye shadow
[o] mascara
[o] fake eyelashes
[o] eyelash curler
[ ] eye shimmer
[ ] colored contacts
[o] huge sun glasses
[o] eye makeup remover

Total: 8


Lips/Teeth
[o] clear lip gloss
[o] red or pink gloss
[o] lip stick
[ ] chapstick
[o] lip plumper
[o] mechanical toothbrush
[o] teeth whitener
[o] lip liner
[ ] whitening gum
[o] had/has braces
[o] more than 15 lipglosses

Total: 9


Complexion/Overall Face
[o] blush
[o] moisturizer
[o] face wash
[o] bronzer
[o] makeup remover
[ ] face wipes
[o] powder
[o] cover up

Total: 7


Nails
[o] nail polish
[o] filer
[o] nail clipper
[o] nail buffer
[ ] cuticle remover
[ ] nail hardener
[ ] nail brush
[ ] fake nails
[ ] nail scissors

Total: 4

Overall Total: 39

Now, multiply your score by 2.
Then, repost as "I am % obsessed with my looks."

1 comment:

psychoexgirlfriend said...

LOL, this is cute! I'm totally stealing it and posting it in my blog!