Tuesday 5 February 2008

Some Hot Stuff Is All That I Need

Hot Stuff [Let's Dance] - Craig David

Don't get me wrong, I watch the Super Bowl for the game. But one of the highlights of the Super Bowl Sunday is the commercials. It is a multi-million dollar advertising machine. And the lovely people over at AOL have put them all online for your viewing pleasure. Also available on MySpace. Enjoy!

My team lost. I blame it on Tom Brady's haircut. =[

Also from AOL is a list of the top eleven rejected commercials from years past. One of the funniest from that lot? Bud's "Swear Jar".

Pardon the toilet humour, but this other Bud Light reject and this other Bud Light one were pretty funny too.

Watch my favourites that did make the cut to the big game:

Coca-Cola "Balloons" - Go go Charlie Brown!


E-Trade "Baby I" - So cute!


E-Trade "Baby II" - He rented a creepy clown! Clowns, *shiver*.


NFL.com "SuperAd" - Aww, how inspiring!


Pepsi "Justin Timberlake" - Just because it's JT.


Doritos "Mouse Trap" - Nothing will ever beat the Ali Landry ads though.


Disney/Pixar "Wall-E" - Hahahaha, what a great combination of the names of two of my favourite people!


Diet Pepsi "What Is Love?" - What a great song.


T-Mobile "Barkley/Wade" - What, Chuck?


Amp "Jumpstart" - Speaks for itself.


Life Water "Thriller" - I'm a sucker for vintage MJ.

No comments: