Monday 5 November 2007

Say Goodnight And Go

Goodnight And Go - Imogen Heap

Sometimes I really wonder what it is with me and shoddy luck. After catching sleeping hours 4, 5, and 6 in sixty some-odd hours . . . I got up to take care of last minute details then headed out to dimsum with the darlings. Had gone to Fisherman's Terrace at Aberdeen thinking Cana would be at the store so I could say goodbye in person . . . but alas, no such luck. She'd taken the day off.

Got some good news when I went to check-in . . . three seats to myself? Heck ya! Then my ATM card got eaten by the stupid machine. Booooooooo. Then I get on the plane only to bump into my elementary school classmate, Ida, who was one of the flight attendants. Yaaaaaaaay . . . a little relieved to know I have another friend in HK. Thus far, the social life is non-existent . . . though DC is due to arrive within the next two days.

Called Will last night as I was making my way to baggage claim . . . turns out not only is Yenny coming to visit, but Tommy is too! Hehehe . . . yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Silly Colby. Refusing to sleep, waiting for me to open my suitcases thinking there would be goodies inside for him. He's been spoiled by us . . . every time I've come back, half my suitcase has been toys for him.

No comments: